Thursday, January 26, 2006

Magic Kingdom-Mon

OOOOOOOOO, AHHHHHHHHH!!
Cinderella

Mickey!
Magic Carpet Ride WEEEEEE!



It's A Small World!!!
James trying to pull out the sword


This was our final destination on the trip! It was great to come here and feel like a kid again! We rode all the rides and even rode Space Mountain twice. My favorite was "It's a Small World", because it reminds me of my mom and that's her favorite ride. Monday was the best day to go because it wasn't too crowded. Later we had Dinner at Tony's, an Italian Restaurant on Main Street. We got a table outside, which had a perfect view of the Parade and then later we saw the fireworks show. I was sad to leave the "Happiest Place of Earth". I don't care how many times you go there. It's ALWAYS a good time!

3 comments:

ME said...

It's a small world after all...its a small world after all...its a small world after all...its a small world after all...its a small world after all...its a small world after all...its a small world after all...its a small world after all....

ME said...

Did you do the Pirates one?? I love that one!! Space Mountain is really cool too!

Too bad Thunder Mtn & Buzz Light year were closed. I swear my family did Buzz 3x in a row- it was like being in a video game.

Sally Y said...

YEAH, We did Pirates! We did it all except for the ones that were closed. We were really mad about Thunder Mountain!!! OH well, can't win them all.