Thursday, January 12, 2006

Step it up CHEYENNE!!!!


Went to see Brokeback Mountain at this morning's matinee in Harvard Square. Rowdy absolutely REFUSED to see it with me and I couldn't wait any longer, so I went ANYWAY. All I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW! I highly recommend seeing this film. Especially my buddies in Cheyenne ( hee hee). Keelee said they weren't playing it in Cheyenne though. What a shame! I'm sure everyone already knows that the movie is based in Wyoming. Casper's playing it, so what's up Cheyenne??!!! Get with the times already! Someone go see it PLEASE! I want to talk about it, but I don't want to give anything away.

Warning: The men might not be able to handle it.

6 comments:

Sam said...

I am so jealous you got to see it! Oh, but you live in a real city. Cheyenne movie theatre's CLAIM its not up to them whether they have it or not. Whatever. I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!

Sally Y said...

See, You couldn't handle it Tony!

Go see it Sam! Get the girls together and go to Ft. Collins.

momto2boys said...

I am jealous too.. I wanna see it... :)

Sally Y said...

Yeah, it was pretty bad I must admit. Wasn't expecting that one myself.

Whitney Duvall said...

They are not showing it in Fort Collins either....wtf...you have to go to the republic of Boulder or Denver!!

Sally Y said...

I can't believe that!! I would have thought for sure Ft. Collins!!!